This supercharger kit provides 500hp and 500lb.-ft. of torque on the stock 5.3L engine, and 575hp and 575lb.ft. of torque on the stock 6.2L engine. It is 50-state emission legal (E.O. #D-774-7) and is as quiet during normal operation as any of GM's high-performance supercharged cars.
For the Full-Size Truck or SUV owner looking to improve the overall performance or towing capacity of his GM Truck or SUV, installation of this supercharger kit will surely put a smile on your face from the moment you start the engine to the first time you have to pass a slow moving vehicle on the highway!
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage I kit produces 500 hp and 500 lb.-ft. of torque on a stock 5.3L engine, and 575 hp and 575 lb.- ft. of torque on a stock 6.2L engine at 8 lbs. of boost.
• Easy installation. No need to remove the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• 50-state emission legal E.O. #D-774-1. (Excluding Tuner Kits)
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected, with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
• Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty (Excluding Tuner Kits).
No Calibration or Spark Plugs Included
(Not Available For Sale Or Use In CA.)
|PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED|
NO POWERTRAIN WARRANTY ON SELF INSTALLATIONS