500HP 5.3L DI Truck/SUV Engine Assembly w/Supercharger Kit
These 5.3L supercharged engine assemblies are direct replacements for your original equipment 5.3L Direct Injection engine in your 2014-2018 GM Full-Size Pickup Truck or 2015-2019 GM Full-Size SUV. They are original equipment engines from new GM trucks with less than 10 miles on them. There is No Core Charge, and they are 50-state emission legal (E.O. #D-774-1) when installed in your GM Full-Size Truck or SUV, and are as quiet during operation as any of GM’s production supercharged vehicles. For the truck and SUV owner looking to improve his vehicle’s performance and towing capacity, installation of this supercharged engine assembly will surely put a smile on your face from the moment you start the engine to the first time you have to pass a slow moving vehicle on the highway!
• Provides impressive performance increase
• Produces 500 hp and 500 lb.-ft.
• 50-state emission legal E.O. #D-774-1.
• Custom performance calibration included
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system with SEPARATE oil cooler from engine oiling system, allowing the supercharger to remain cool, and the engine oil to remain unaffected, with 24,000 mile or 2 year traction oil change intervals required.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Standard 1 year/12,000 mile limited parts warranty.
Hamburger’s Garage now offers these low cost, high - value Supercharged Engine Assemblies that feature a new Hamburger’s Supercharger kit, along with a Gen-V L83 Direct Injection 5.3L engine assembly, which is original equipment in the 2014 - ‘18 Silverado/Sierra, and 2015 - ‘19 Tahoe/Suburban and Yukon. These engine assemblies provide a combination of advanced technologies including Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation), and Camshaft Phasing (Variable Valve Timing). They will accommodate an engine-driven high-pressure fuel pump for the direct-injection fuel system, which is not supplied.
Each supercharged engine assembly includes the following components: Engine Block, Pistons, Crankshaft, Connecting Rods, Cylinder Heads with Valves, Springs, Retainers and Keepers, Camshaft, Front Cover, Valve Covers, Crankshaft Balancer, Spark Plugs, Flywheel, Oil pan, Oil Pump and Pickup, all assembled. Also included are Intake Manifold, Fuel injectors, Throttle Body, and a Supercharger Kit, which are not installed.
Note - The alternator and alternator mounting bracket shown in the two photos on this page are not included with the engine assembly.