This Limited Warranty is the only published warranty that applies to all of our Supercharger Kits and Components, and there is no other warranty expressed or implied. Hamburger’s Superchargers warrants its Supercharger Kits and Components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, from the date the supercharger was originally installed in the new or in-service vehicle. In order to initiate the supercharger kit warranty, the customer must fill out and return the Warranty Registration Card along with a photo of the vehicle’s odometer and VIN to Hamburger’s Superchargers, within 30 days of the supercharger kit purchase date. The Warranty Registration Information instructions are attached to the warranty registration card included with each supercharger kit. Once we receive the filled out and signed Warranty Registration Card, we will email or mail an acknowledgment of receipt for your records. The Warranty Registration Card can be filled out on our website, . A photo of the vehicle's odometer and VIN will be required, which can be uploaded on our website.
Hamburger’s Supercharger Kits are warranted from the original date of purchase, as indicated on the sales receipt, provided the Warranty Registration Card has been filled out and submitted to Hamburger’s Superchargers within 30 days of the purchase date as indicated on the sales invoice. Upon receipt of the registration card we will send out confirmation that the warranty is now in effect. All warranty claims will be denied without previously registering the supercharger kit. A copy of the original sales receipt must be included with any supercharger assembly or component of the installation kit, when returning it for a warranty claim, along with the RA # marked on the outside of the box of returned parts. During the warranty period, Hamburger’s Superchargers will repair or replace, at our discretion, any Supercharger or Component found to be defective in material or workmanship.
All Supercharger kits or Components must be returned to our Toms River, NJ facility with shipping costs prepaid. C.O.D. shipments will be refused. The customer must receive a Return Authorization Number (RA #) from Hamburger’s Superchargers before returning any Supercharger kit or Component, and the RA# must be marked on the outside of the box.
In the event of a defect in material or workmanship on one of our Supercharger kits or Components, you must first contact Hamburger's Superchargers Warranty Department (contact information below). The responsibility of Hamburger’s Superchargers, Inc. is limited to the repair or replacement of the Supercharger kit or Component at our discretion. Hamburger’s Superchargers is not responsible for incorrect installation, incidental or consequential damages, property damage, personal injury damages, labor costs, transportation or other incidental or consequential charges, storage or rental car charges, to the extent permitted by law.
Hamburger’s Supercharger kits and components are designed to work on stock, unmodified vehicles, as provided by the OEM vehicle manufacturer. Any additional vehicle modifications or performance upgrades may void this warranty. Alterations to the supercharger kit in any way will void this warranty.
Any part shipped in error by Hamburger’s Superchargers (incorrect part) will be replaced with the correct part at no charge to the customer, using the same shipping method as the original parts were shipped. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect all parts when originally received to be sure they are the correct parts, based on the included packing list, prior to installation.
What’s Not Covered by Hamburger’s Superchargers Limited Parts Warranty:
1) Parts that have been altered or modified, or installed on vehicles that are not included in the applications listed for that particular part number.
2) Damage from misuse, incorrect installation, or unauthorized repairs or consequential damage.
3) Damage caused by incorrect priming of the supercharger traction oil system at initial start up or whenever replacing the traction oil.
4) The labor cost to remove or replace the part(s).
5) Any fluids, gaskets, drive belt, incidental parts, or shipping costs.
6) Labor for diagnostic costs to determine what caused the damage.
7) Costs for vehicle downtime or loss of vehicle use, or rental car charges.
8) Normal wear and tear.
9) Improper Installation by the installer.
10) Incidental expenses such as loss of vehicle use, inconvenience, lost time or wages, travel costs, etc.
11) REPLACING THE ORIGINAL SUPERCHARGER PULLEY SUPPLIED BY HAMBURGER’S SUPERCHARGERS
WITH A SMALLER DIAMETER PULLEY. ONE OF THE PULLEY ATTACHING BOLTS HAS A SEAL APPLIED
TO THE BOLT HEAD TO INDICATE THAT THE BOLT AND THE PULLEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED. IF THE SEAL IS BROKEN,
HAMBURGER’S LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY IS VOID.
12) REPLACING THE CRANKSHAFT PULLEY WITH A LARGER DIAMETER PULLEY OTHER THAN STOCK VOIDS OUR WARRANTY.
13) USE OF ANY FUEL OTHER THAN 91 OR HIGHER OCTANE W/E10 WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
14) DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF FAILING TO SERVICE THE VEHICLE’S INTAKE SYSTEM AIR FILTER EVERY 5,000 MILES OR SOONER.
15) Damage as a result of the use of any other traction drive oil not supplied by Hamburger’s Superchargers.
16) Damage as a result of not following the proper traction oil and filter change interval (2 years or 24,000 miles , whichever comes first).
For Warranty Related Questions or an RA (Return Authorization) # contact:
Hamburger’s Superchargers, Inc.
1501 Industrial Way North, Toms River, NJ 08755
Ph #: 732-240-3696 x 173
Attn: Warranty Dept.
Email: [email protected]
STANDARD 3/36 Limited Parts Warranty applies to all Emission Legal Packages Supplied with New PCM Calibration as long as all of the conditions of use listed above apply. This warranty also applies to Tuner Kits, as long as the pulley seal is not broken, and the stock crankshaft pulley is retained.