Our GM mid-size truck Stage I supercharger kit provides 455 hp and 400 lb.-ft. of torque on the stock 3.6L engine.
This supercharger kit is 50-state emission legal (E.O. pending) and is as quiet during operation as any of GM’s production high-performance supercharged cars. For the truck owner looking to improve his overall vehicle performance, including greater towing capacity, installation of this supercharger kit will surely put a smile on your face from the moment you start the engine to the first time you have to pass a slow moving vehicle on the highway!
Stage I Benefits
Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage I kit produces 455 hp and 400 lb.-ft. of torque on a stock 3.6L engine @ 8 PSI of boost.
• Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
• 50-state emission legal. *E.O. pending (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-water intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected, with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty
• Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty
(Excluding Tuner Kits)
No Calibration Or Spark Plugs Included
(Not Available For Sale Or Use In CA.)