This supercharger kit provides 730hp and 680 lb.-ft. of torque on the 6.2L V8. It is 50 state emission legal (2019 kit pending E.O. approval) and as quiet during normal operation as any of GM's high-performance supercharged cars.
ALSO REQUIRES PART #50321 LT-4 HIGH-PRESSURE FUEL PUMP AND PART #310018 CRUSH DELETE PIPES. IF THE VEHICLE IS NOT A 1LE, PART #220530101 BOOST-A-PUMP KIT IS ALSO REQUIRED.
*730HP is produced on a manual transmission vehicle with Crush Delete Pipes installed, part #310018. Automatic equipped cars produce 715HP.
** 2019 E.O. Pending
Add our Stage II Supercharger kit to a stock 2016-2019 V8 Camaro
engine and get 730 hpand 680 lb.-ft. of torque making it the highest
performing emission legal Camaro available.
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage II Kit produces 730 hp and 680 lb.-ft. of torque at 10 lbs of boost on the stock 6.2L V8 engine.
• Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• Stage II kit utilizes a new dedicated 8-rib belt drive for 33% more belt surface area.
• 50-state emission legal E.O. #D-774-2. (Excluding Tuner Kits)
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Installs in less than one day.
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Included high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system
with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing
the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected,
with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Standard 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
supercharged engine requires an OE-quality colder heat range spark plug
than a non-supercharged engine, to ensure your supercharged engine
runs at optimal performance. We REQUIRE using these spark plugs for
your particular supercharged application, as these are the plugs our
supercharger kits were developed with.
Requires Spark Plug Part #50018