The most cost-effective performance upgrade for your 2016-19 Camaro SS!
This supercharger kit provides 610 hp and 600 lb.-ft. of torque on the 6.2L V8. It is 50-state emission legal (2019 kit pending E.O. approval) and as quiet during normal operation as any of GM's high-performance supercharged cars.
Our parent company, Specialty Vehicle Engineering, has been a leading provider of Vehicle Performance Upgrades for OEM MuscleCars for over 25 years. Hamburger’s state-of- the-art Stage I
centrifugal supercharger kit (patent pending) for the 2016-2019 LT1
Camaro SS, increases the horsepower and torque of the stock 6.2L direct
injection engine from the factory's 455 hp and 455
lb.-ft. of torque, to 610 hp and 600 lb.-ft. of torque.
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage I kit produces 610 hp and 600 lb.-ft. of torque at 8 lbs. of boost on the stock 6.2L V8 engine.
• Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• Stage I kit utilizes the existing 6-rib belt drive.
• 50-state emission legal E.O. #D-774-2. (Excluding Tuner Kits)
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Installs in less than one day.
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Included high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system
with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing
the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected,
with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Standard 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty
supercharged engine requires an OE-quality colder heat range spark plug
than a non-supercharged engine, to ensure your supercharged engine
runs at optimal performance. We REQUIRE using these spark plugs for
your particular supercharged application, as these are the plugs our
supercharger kits were developed with.
Requires Spark Plug Part #50018