Our GM full-size truck Stage I supercharger kit is designed to fit the 5.3L and 6.2L engines. It does not include a custom performance tune to allow the installer to use other power adder components such as exhaust headers which require the installer to provide his own custom tune.
This supercharger kit is as quiet during operation as any of GM’s production
high-performance supercharged cars. For the truck and SUV owner looking
to improve his overall vehicle performance, including greater
towing capacity, installation of this supercharger kit will surely put a
smile on your face from the moment you start the engine to the first
time you have to pass a slow moving vehicle on the highway!
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Easy installation. No need to remove the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware (Except replacement calibration)
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system
with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing
the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected,
with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Standard 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
For the Full-Size Truck or SUV owner looking to improve the overall
performance or towing capacity of his GM Truck or SUV, installation of
this supercharger kit will surely put a smile on your face from the
moment you start the engine to the first time
you have to pass aslow moving vehicle on the highway!
THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FOR YOUR 2014-18 Full-Size GM Truck OR 2015-19 SUV!
This supercharger kit provides 500+ hp and 500+ lb.-ft. of torque on
the stock 5.3L engine, and 575+ hp and 575+ lb. ft. of torque on the stock
6.2L engine. It is as quiet during
normal operation as any of GM’s high-performance
supercharged engine requires an OE-quality colder heat range spark plug
than a non-supercharged engine, to ensure your supercharged engine
runs at optimal performance. We REQUIRE using these spark plugs for
your particular supercharged application, as these are the plugs our
supercharger kits were developed with.
Requires Spark Plug Part #50018