Our GM full-size truck Stage I supercharger kit provides 500 hp and
500 lb.-ft. of torque on the stock 5.3L engine, and 575 hp and 575
lb.-ft. of torque on the stock 6.2L engine.
This supercharger kit is 50-state emission legal (E.O. #D-774-1)
and is as quiet during operation as any of GM’s production
high-performance supercharged cars. For the truck and SUV owner looking
to improve his overall vehicle performance, including greater
towing capacity, installation of this supercharger kit will surely put a
smile on your face from the moment you start the engine to the first
time you have to pass a slow moving vehicle on the highway!
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage I kit produces 500 hp and 500 lb.-ft. of torque on a
stock 5.3L engine, and 575 hp and 575 lb.- ft. of torque on a stock
6.2L engine at 8 lbs. of boost.
• Easy installation. No need to remove the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• 50-state emission legal E.O. #D-774-1. (Excluding Tuner Kits)
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system
with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing
the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected,
with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Standard 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
• Standard 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty.
THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FOR YOUR 2014-’18 Full-Size GM Truck OR 2015-19 SUV!
This supercharger kit provides 500 hp and 500 lb.-ft. of torque on
the stock 5.3L engine, and 575 hp and 575 lb. ft. of torque on the stock
6.2L engine. It is 50-state emission legal and is as quiet during
normal operation as any of GM’s high-performance
supercharged engine requires an OE-quality colder heat range spark plug
than a non-supercharged engine, to ensure your supercharged engine
runs at optimal performance. We REQUIRE using these spark plugs for
your particular supercharged application, as these are the plugs our
supercharger kits were developed with.