With HAMBURGER'S SUPERCHARGER’S
extensive design and manufacturing
background, we’ve created a state-of-the-art supercharger kit for the
Jeep Wrangler. This supercharger kit provides impressive performance and
acceleration, with increased overall horsepower
and torque that you’ll notice as soon as you start the engine.
Considering the close-to 4000 lb. curb weight of the 2012-'18 2 and
4 door Jeep Wrangler, and limited amount of horsepower and torque
available from the stock 3.6L V-6 Pentastar engine (285 Horsepower and
260 Lb.-Ft. of torque), we recognized the need for
an OEM-quality supercharger to improve overall vehicle performance and
acceleration, especially when oversized wheels and tires, along with
some of the available heavy duty (and heavy) off-road comp onents are
added, which reduce the Jeep’s performance . .
. until now!
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage I kit produces 400+ hp and 400+ lb.- ft. of torque on the stock 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine at 8 lbs. of boost .
• Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware (Except replacement calibration)
• Installs in less than one day.
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system
with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing
the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected,
with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Standard 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FOR YOUR 2015-18 JEEP WRANGLER
This supercharger kit provides 400+ hp and 400+ lb.-ft. of torque on
the stock 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine. It is as quiet during normal operation as any of
Dodge's high-performance supercharged cars.
For the Jeep Wrangler owner looking to wake up the performance of
his 2 door or 4 door JK, this supercharger kit is just the ticket, and
will surely put a smile on your face from the moment you start the
engine, to the first time you have to pass a slow
moving vehicle on the highway!
supercharged engine requires an OE-quality colder heat range spark plug
than a non-supercharged engine, to ensure your supercharged engine
runs at optimal performance. We REQUIRE using these spark plugs for
your particular supercharged application, as these are the plugs our
supercharger kits were developed with.
Requires Spark Plug Part #50022