Our Challenger/Charger Stage I supercharger kit provides 575+ hp and 570+ lb.-ft. of torque on the stock 5.7L HEMI engine.
This supercharger kit is as quiet during operation as any of Dodge’s production
high-performance supercharged cars. For the performance enthusiast with a
5.7L HEMI powered Challenger or Charger, this supercharger kit is just the ticket, and will
surely put a smile on your face from the moment you start the engine to
the first time you have to pass a slow moving Mustang or Camaro on the
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage I produces 575+ hp and 570+ lb.-ft. of torque on the stock 5.7L HEMI engine at 8 lbs of boost .
• Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware (Except replacement calibration)
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Installs in less than one day.
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system
with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing
the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected,
with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Standard 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FOR YOUR 2015-18 Challenger and Charger.
This supercharger kit provides 575+ hp and 570+ lb.-ft. of torque on
the stock 5.7L HEMI engine. It is as quiet during normal operation as any of Dodge's
high-performance supercharged cars.
supercharged engine requires an OE-quality colder heat range spark plug
than a non-supercharged engine, to ensure your supercharged engine
runs at optimal performance. We REQUIRE using these spark plugs for
your particular supercharged application, as these are the plugs our
supercharger kits were developed with.